勤学教育网合作机构> > 北京美联英语欢迎您!

商务英语谈判常用口语-日程安排-补偿贸易

北京美联英语logo
来源:北京美联英语

2022-02-08|已帮助:370

进入 >

在进行商务英语谈判时常用的英语口语有这些:1.日程安排:We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。2.补偿贸易:In fact,compensation trade is a kind of loan.实际上,补偿贸易是一种信贷。

商务英语谈判常用口语

1、日程安排

They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning.

他们把谈判安排在明天上午九点。

We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

Is there enough time for us to discuss this issue?

我们是否有充足的时间讨论这个议题?

Can you arrange a meeting with your boss?

可以安排和你们老板见个面吗?

You are fully booked up in the morning.

您上午的时间都安排满了。

How about next Wednesday instead?

改在下周三,可以吗?

Choosing the proper site for negotiations is also very important.

选择适当的谈判地点也非常重要。

2、补偿贸易

In fact,compensation trade is a kind of loan.

实际上,补偿贸易是一种信贷。

We have new methods like compensation trade and joint venture.

我们有补偿贸易和合资经营两种新办法。

We are willing to use foreign patent technique and equipment in the form of compensation trade.

我们愿意以补偿贸易的方式采用外国专利技术和设备。

Compensation trade is a kind of loan,so interest must be paid.

补偿贸易是一种信贷,因此必须付利息。

The one which often comes to my mind recently is compensation trade.

最近我经常想到的一个方案是补偿贸易。

Compensation trade is a new practice in our trade and we have to feel our way forward.

补偿贸易是我们贸易中的一种新做法,我们还得摸索着前进。

3、合资经营

Let me have a look at the investment plan.

让我看看投资计划。

Who would represent the joint venture?

谁是合资公司的代表?

What do you think of the future of the joint venture?

您觉得双方合资经营的前景怎么样?

How many years will it take to pay back the investment?

多少年能收回投资?

How will the value of contribution other than cash be determined?非现金的投资如何估价?

4、技术转让

Technology transfer will continue at an ever increasing pace.

技术转让总会保持不断加快的步伐。

I We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。

I'd like to know the possibility of technology transfer from you.

我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。

I We need a technology transfer along with the financial assistance to implement these technologies in developing countries.

我们需要进行技术转让,同时提供资金帮助,以便在发展中国家使用这些技术。

We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement,you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。

以上是北京美联英语整理的商务英语谈判常用口语-日程安排-补偿贸易全部内容。

热门推荐

更多
勤学培训网 商务英语学习 商务英语谈判常用口语-日程安排-补偿贸易