David: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?
大卫:先生,下午好。我能为你做些什么吗?
Customer: I'd like to deposit 5,000 RMB in my account.
顾客:我想在我的账户上存5 000元人民币。
David: Please give me your money with the passbook.
大卫:请把你的钱和存折递过来。
Customer: All right. Here you are.
顾客:好的,给你。
David: I'm sorry to tell I find it is a counterfeit note.
大卫:很抱歉,我发现这是一张假钞。
Customer: Really?l don't remember where I got it from. Can you return it to me?
顾客:不会吧?我记不起是从哪儿得来的。那这张可以还给我吗?
David: Well, according to the regulation, a counterfeit note should be confiscated.
大卫:根据规定,假钞必须没收。
Customer: Do you mean then I'll loss a note of 100 RMB?
顾客:你的意思是我要损失100元人民币了?
David: It's the only way we could do, but we'll issue a receipt to you that shows the note has been confiscated by our bank.
大卫:我们只能这样做,但我们将开一张收据给你,证明假币已被我行没收。
Customer: Rotten luck. I'll give you another note for 100 RMB.
顾客:真是太倒霉了。那我给你补100元人民币。
David: Sir, no perfect life, just forget it. Here is your confiscation receipt for you. Please check it.
大卫:先生,人生总有不如意的时候,不要想了。这是您的存折和没收收据,请核对。
Customer: Thanks. I am sorry to bring you so much trouble.
顾客:谢谢,很抱歉给你添麻烦了。
David: That's all right.
大卫:一点都不麻烦。