勤学教育网合作机构> > 马鞍山韦博英语培训欢迎您!

用英语介绍中国菜

马鞍山韦博英语培训logo
来源:马鞍山韦博英语培训

2021-08-19|已帮助:608

进入 >
马鞍山韦博英语

中国菜的确算是全球备受欢迎的食物之一,仅在美国就有五万七千多家,比麦当劳多得多。过去老华侨们大多来自中国广东,自然广东菜普遍,韦博英语小编为大家整理用英语介绍中国菜,我们可以如何正确表达自己的意愿呢?
Many guests order cold onions now.许多客人都点爽口洋葱。
Clear noodles in chili sauce are very delicious.川凉粉很可口。
What part of the chicken is the salt baked chicken?盐焗鸡是用哪部分鸡肉做成的?
When could the marinated tofu be served?卤水豆腐什么时候能上来?
Tomato slices with sugar is good for the cold dish.糖拌西红柿做冷盘是不错的。
Peanuts in vinegar are often served with white wine.老醋花生米常和白酒一起食用。
韦博英语精心挑选各种场合对话,即使平常不太有机会接触英语的人,也可一句一句地学习会话,让我们开始进入用英语介绍中国菜的情景中吧。
w: Good evening. Here's our menu. I'll be right back withsome tea in a moment.
晚上好。这是我们的菜单,我马上把茶送过来。
G: That's all right. We'd like to order first.
没关系。我们想先点菜。
w: Sure. What do you like to begin with?
好的。你们想点什么做头盘?
G: Please get us a platter with two cold dishes. Thank you.
请给我们一份双拼,谢谢!
w: What would you like after the cold dishes?
冷盘后想点什么?
G: Oh, we'd like to have shredded pork with spicy garlic sauceand Buddhist Delight.
哦,我们要一份鱼香肉丝和素什锦。
w: Yes. You may like salted dried string beans. It's our new dish.
好的,你们要不要试试干编四季豆,是我们新推出的菜。
G: Sounds good. We'll take that. By the way, is soup includedwith our order?
听起来不错,那就来一份。对了,你们有免费赠汤吗?
w: I'm afraid not. We serve free soup only at lunch time. Do you want some rice? It's included.
恐怕没有,我们只在午餐时间免费赠汤。你们需要米饭吗?是免费的。
G: Well then, good. Four bowls of rice, please. Thank you.
好啊,那么请来4碗。谢谢你!
韦博国际英语怎么样--立即咨询

以上是马鞍山韦博英语培训整理的用英语介绍中国菜全部内容。

热门推荐

更多
勤学培训网 用英语介绍中国菜