勤学教育网合作机构> > 佛山韦博英语培训学校欢迎您!
佛山韦博英语培训学校banner
商务英语学习>

商务英语情景对话贸易问题

1

商务 英语 情景对话贸易问题

We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。下面介绍商务英语情景对话贸易问题,希望可以帮助到您。

商务英语情景对话贸易问题

Rocky: Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again. How’s the weather in your part of the world?

早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你通话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?

Jacques: Couldn’t be better, Rocky. Sunny, 29°, light breeze...

再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……

Rocky: Stop! I can’t take any more. So, what can I do for you, Jacques?

别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗?

Jacques: I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?

我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇,好租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?

Rocky: Let’s see. Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.

让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。

Jacques: That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?

那很合理。你们有现货吗?

Rocky: Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.

当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。

Jacques: That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?

那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。最早的发货日期是什么时候?

Rocky: They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.

可以在2-3周内准备好装船。

Jacques: Perfect. What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?

棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?

Rocky: Hang on. The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?

稍等。价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?

Jacques: You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?

当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用证方式付款。

按照一惯的条款吗?

Rocky: Of course.

当然。

Jacques: Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say

hello to the family for me.

好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,代我问你家人好。

Rocky: Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.

我会的,也代我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.

2

商务英语对话之融通资金

A:I’ll be willing to come and talk about the financing of our imports.

A:我很愿意来谈谈我们进口商品的融资问题。

B : It can be solved by drawing a draft on us at 90 days sight.

B:这可以通过向我们开一张见票90天后付款的汇票来 解决。

A: What about a draft at 120 days sight?

A:开一张见票120天后付款的汇票怎么样?

B:AII right. But we demand the draft be accepted by a bank acceptable to us.

B:行。但我们要求该汇票由一家我们认可的银行承兑。

A: A bank's acceptance will add to the costs of our imports. You can rest assured that we will accept the draft and honour it when it comes due.

A:银行承兑会增加我们进口商品的成本。你可以放心,我们会承兑期票,并到期付款的。

B:Then we will be in a position to arrange for a loan from our bank. You know we exports would like to have our investments returned as early as possible.

B:然后我们就能向我们的银行申请贷款。你知道我们出 口商总希望把投资的钱尽早地收回来。

A:I hope this transaction will pave the way for further business relations between our two countries.

A:我希望这次交易为我们两国之间的进一步的商务往来 铺平道路。

B:So do I.

B:我也是。

3

有关申诉的商务英语对话

A:Mr. Johnson,we've been having a little trouble with your surfacing and polishing machine.

A:约翰逊先生,我们对于贵公司的削面打光机,一直感到 有些麻烦呀!

B:l know. Your Import Division wrote to us about defective work.

商务英语情景对话贸易问题

B:我知道,贵公司进口部已写信告诉我们其不良之处。

A:Have you looked into the three cases they reported?

A:你有没有仔细研究过他们报告的三种状况呢?

B:We have and they seem to be three cases of mishandling.

B:研究过了,那三种状况可能属于处理失当。

A:Mishandling? Do you mean careless handling by the machine operators?

A:处理失当?你的意思是由于机械操作者的不慎操作?

B: That's what it looks tike.

B:看来如此。

A:Have you had similar complaints from other users?

A:贵公司有没有其他的用户有过同样的抱怨呢?

B:No,none at all.

B:没有,完全没有。

A: Have you replied to the report our head office sent to you?

A:我们总公司寄去的报告,你回复了没有?

B:No,we've asked our representative to call and explain,and if necessary,to go along to see the machines.

B:没有,我们已要求我方业务代表打电话并说明。如有 必要,还可过去察看一下机器。

A:That will help,thank you.

A:那将会有帮助的,谢谢你。

B : Perhaps their own maintenance engineers have spotted the trouble and fixed it.

B:或许他们的维修工程师查出了缺点,并且自行修理了 呢!

A:I hope so.

4

海关申报商务英语情景对话

A:If you don’t mind, I want you to explain some basic conceptions of Customs entries and duties. Could you spare some time for me?

A:如果你不介意的话,我想请教你关于海关申报和关税 中的一些概念性的问题,我可以占用你的一些时间吗?

B: Sure. I’ll try my best to answer your questions. Please go ahead.

B:当然可以,我将尽我最大努力来回答你的问题,请尽管 说吧。

A;Thanks. Mm... ,when do we submit the papers to the Customs house?

A:多谢,嗯,我们应该什么时候向海关申报?

B:You submit the necessary papers to the Customs when you are informed of that your freight has arrived.

B:—旦通知说你的货物到达了,你应该立即报关。

A:Can we hand in our papers before we are notified?

A:我们可以提前申报吗?

B:Yes,we can. Actually, it’s wise for us to pay close attention to the schedule of the cargo vessel. For one reason or another, you’ll ignore the freight, by the time the Customs officers examine your goods,you'll probably have to pay dock dues on the cargo.

B:可以。事实上,我们应该密切注视货船的行程,如果你 不经意忽略了货船,当海关检查你的商品时,你可能要 支付码头费。

A:l see. If we want to save money and also time, we shouldn't keep the ship waiting to be cleared. Am I right?

A:我明白了,如果我们想节省时间和费用的话,我们不应 让船等候太久再报关。我说得对吗?

B:Yes, you're right.

B:你说得很对。

A:我希望如此。

以上是佛山韦博英语培训学校整理的商务英语情景对话贸易问题全部内容。

热门推荐

广州 勤学教育信息技术有限公司@版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-1