勤学教育网合作机构> > 宜昌韦博英语培训欢迎您!

商务英语常见句子

宜昌韦博英语培训logo
来源:宜昌韦博英语培训

2022-04-14|已帮助:671

进入 >

商务英语常见句子(一)

We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。下面介绍更多商务英语常见句子,希望对您有所帮助。

商务英语常见句子

1、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.我肯定还有商量的余地。

2、We have another plan.我们还有一个计划。(准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!)

3、Let’s negotiate the price.让我们来讨论一下价格吧。

4、We could add it to the agenda.我们可以把它也列入议程。

5、Thanks for reminding us.谢谢你的提醒。

6、Our position on the issue is very simple.我们的意见很简单。

7、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。

8、We have done a lot.我们已经取得了不少的进展。

9、We can work out the details next time.我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。

10、I suggest that we take a break.建议休息一下。

11、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。

12、We need a break.我们需要暂停一下。

13、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.我建议明天再继续,好吗?(少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住”,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”。)

14、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.我们可以把会议延迟到明天。

15、That will eat up a lot of time.那会耗费很多时间。

商务英语常见句子(二)

1.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.

我们对该合同大部分条款感到满意,但是你们的付款条款太刻苛

2.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.

在合同最终签订之前,我们想在下午就这些条款进行其它的讨论

3. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.

在今天下午签订合同之前,我想们最好重温一下最后的细节

4.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.

我们最好先就合同拟定一个草案,在下次会议中我们再确定细节

5.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.

这是我们一份包括一般销售条款和条件的合同样本

6.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.

我们希望你们不介意在协议中加入这一条款

7.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.

若合同中任一条款与附加条款冲突,则附属条款为最终裁决并对双方有约束力

8.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.

我们认为合同中加入不可抗力条款很有必要

9. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.

研究过贵司起草的合同,我们发现有必要做一些修改

10.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?

商务英语常见句子(三)

1.We think your draw contract needs some modification.

我们认为贵司起草的合同需做一些修改。

2.Any modification or alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.

合同的任何更改变更均应得到双方许可才行

商务英语常见句子

3.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.

不经双方同意,合同不能做任何更改

4.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.

我们必须确认你方必须在合同装运期内完成货物装运

5.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.

如果不能在规定的三个月内出话,则合同视为无效

6.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方

7.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.

我们提议30天汇票付款

8.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证

9We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.

我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受

10.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.

我们希望用美金支付

11.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.

根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在10天内开具以我方为受益人的中国银行信用证

商务英语常见句子(四)

1. Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.

信用证付款是我们关于日用品的贸易方式

2.Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.

我们一般的付款条件是通过中国银行开具以卖方为受益人的不可撤销信用证

3.For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.

对出口方而言,我们一般接受卖方即期汇票的不可撤销信用证

4.We usually make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.

我们一般信用证付款或者其它方式付款,比如即期付款、延期付款和分批付款

5.We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of £17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.

我们已经开具由中国银行你方为受益人关于全额CIF订单编号754总金额17,000美金的信用证

6.We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within 3 years by six installments.

我们将在半年内付款,总款将在3年内分6次付清

7.We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.

我们更喜欢开具由瑞士为议付行的信用证

8.Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause 10 of this contract.

接到装船通知后,我们将根据合同第10款进行付款

9.We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.

我们将开具以你方为受益人美金支付的信用证

10.We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at 60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.

我们同意分3批装运,你可以按每批装运期开具60日汇票

11.Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?

你能特例接受付款交单或承兑交单吗

以上是宜昌韦博英语培训整理的商务英语常见句子全部内容。

热门推荐

更多
勤学培训网 商务英语学习 商务英语常见句子