勤学教育网合作机构> > 宁波美联英语欢迎您!

商务英语句子及翻译

宁波美联英语logo
来源:宁波美联英语

2022-04-14|已帮助:955

进入 >

商务英语句子及翻译【1】

以下就是商务英语句子及翻译等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。

商务英语句子及翻译

1. We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.

我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证。

2. We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.

感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单。

3. You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.

你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意。

4. We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.

我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单。

5. We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks, we are unable to fill your order.

很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单。

6. We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you ordered as the production had been discontinued since last August.

非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于八月停止。

7. It is hard for us to supply the amount you need.

向你方供应所需的数量是很困难的。

8. It is impossible for us to supply 3,000 sets for the time being.

在现有时间里向你方供应3,000套是不可能的。

9. At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.

目前由于原材料的不确定性,我们不能承诺保证你方的订单。

10. We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders have been fully booked.

因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间里不能满足你方要求。

11. We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.

很遗憾通知你,我们此时不能供应这些产品。

12. We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

我们的排期已满,无法再接受新订单。

商务英语句子及翻译【2】

1. On order for 100 pieces or more we allow a special discount for 15%.

针对一百台以上的订单,我们可以给予八五折的特殊折扣。

2. A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 pcs.

如果每种规格的产品订单量达到一千台以上,我们可以给予九五折的优惠。

3. For quantities of 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

针对五百台的采购量,我们可以给予报价单上所列价格的八五折优惠。

4. We are glad to make a 5% discount for an order of 100 dozen or more.

对于100打及以上的订单量,我们很乐意为你们提供九五折优惠。

5. We should be pleased to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

如果你方将采购量提高到五万台,我司很乐意按照你方要求提供九五折优惠。

6. We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy.

贵司七月份采购我司任何产品,都将获得九折优惠。

7. You can receive a special 15% discount on orders placed before the end of December.

贵司在十二月底前所下订单都将获得八五折优惠。

8. If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

如果贵司采购量足够多,我司可以在原价基础上降低五个百分点。

9. There is a 10% discount if you order in volume.

如果贵司采购量大,我们可以提供九折优惠。

10. If an order is exceptional large, we are prepared to increase the discount.

如果订单量很大,我司可以提供更大折扣。

11. If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

如果你方愿意一次性购买整批设备,我们可以提供九二折优惠。

12. To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

为了帮助贵司销售我们的产品,我们将破例向你们提供九五折优惠。

商务英语句子及翻译【3】

1. In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

为了达成交易,我们愿意把价格降低五个百分点。

2. For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off ?

为了双方的长久关系,我们接受收音机降价的请求。降低六个百分点如何?

商务英语句子及翻译

3. In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepared to offer you a discount of 5%.

为了帮助贵司在这方面产品的销售,我方准备为贵司提供五个百分点的优惠。

4. In order to wind up this transaction with you, we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

为了和贵司达成交易,我方愿意在原报价基础上降低三个百分点。

5. After careful consideration ,we decided to bring the price down to $420/ unit.

经过认真考量,我们决定把价格降到420美金一台。

6. We are prepared to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.

我们准备向贵司以八五折的特惠价格提供我们的电脑

7. Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.

我们的报价包含五个点的佣金。

8. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.

鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格。

9. As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of $50,000 for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格。

10. It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选。

11. How about meeting each other halfway and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded ?

要不按照我们双方建议的中间价格来定,双方各让一步以使业务成交?

12. I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交。

商务英语句子及翻译【4】

1. Business is quite possible if each of us makes some concessions.

若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的。

2. If so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款。

3. We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

我们稍降原始报价,以示让步。

4. We may consider making some concessions in our price.

我们可以在价格上做些让步。

5. In order to encourage business, we are prepared to make reduction.

为了促成生意,我们准备降价。

6. We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less than 1,000,000 tons.

如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们可以做出让步。

7. To show our sincerity ,we are prepared to make you a special concession of 6%.

为表真诚,我们准备给你九四折的特别折扣。

8. After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘。

9. Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待。

10. Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $500/piece.

既然如此,我们破例答应你降到每台500美金的要求。

11. We are pleased to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.

由于你方增加订单,我们乐意在原价基础上给你七个百分点的优惠。

12. To get business underway ,we agree to take this as an exceptional case.

为了让成交达成,我们同意将此作为一个特例。

以上是宁波美联英语整理的商务英语句子及翻译全部内容。

热门推荐

更多
勤学培训网 商务英语学习 商务英语句子及翻译