David:Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
大卫:先生,早上好。我能为你做些什么吗?
Customer:Sure.
顾客:是的。
David:Please input your password. How much do you want to withdraw?
大卫:请输入你的密码。你想取多少钱?
Customer:Five hundred US dollars.
顾客:500美元。
David:But you've got only three hundred dollars in your account.
大卫:但是你的账上只有300美元。
Customer:Really?
顾客:真的吗?
David: Yes. Generally, we don't allow overdraft for saving account. If you don't want to cancel your account, you should have the balance of one dollar at least to keep your account active. One dollar is the minimum balance.
大卫:是的。一般来讲,储蓄账户不允许透支。如果你不想销户,你得在账户上至少留1美元才能使之继续有效。低存款余额是,
美元。
Customer: I didn't realize it before.
顾客:我以前都没有注意到。
David: Never mind. Maybe you would like to withdraw less and you can fill out another slip.
大卫:没事。你可以少取一点,再填一张取款单就是了。
Customer: Um… it's done. Could you please go it over to see if it's all right now?
顾客:嗯,填好了。请帮我看一下是否填对了。
David: Yes. Here is your two hundred dollars you want to withdraw.
大卫:好的,这是你的200美元。
Customer: Thanks a lot.
顾客:非常感谢。