David: Good afternoon, miss. Can I help you?
大卫:小姐,下午好。需要帮忙吗?
Customer: Yes, I'd like to draw five hundred Yuan with your bank.
顾客:是的,我想在你们银行取500元钱。
David: Have you filled out the form of the account sheet?
大卫:你填好取款单了吗?
Customer: Not yet. Would you be kind enough to help me?
顾客:还没有,你能帮我一下吗?
David: Sure. Write down your name, amount of money you want to draw. Then give this form to me, together with your bankbook.
大卫:好的。写上你的名字、要取的金额。然后把表格连你的存折一并交给我。
Customer: All right. Thank you. Let me have a look at it. Here's the name?
顾客:好的。谢谢你。让我再看看。这里填上名字?
David: Right.
大卫:是的。
(After a while...)
(过了一会儿... )
Customer:I've done. Here you are.
顾客:好了,给你。
David:No problem. One moment, I'll handle it for you.
大卫:没问题。请稍等,我立即为你办理。
Customer:By the way, I heard that you have just changed the interest rate on saving accounts. Is that true?
顾客:顺便问一下,我听说贵行储蓄利率刚调过,这是真的吗?
David:Yes, because the government announced to cut the interest rate to handle the global financial crisis.
大卫:是的,因为政府为了应对全球金融危机,刚刚宣布下调了利率。
Customer:Ah... No wonder you changed the rate.
顾客:啊……难怪你们调整了利率。
David:Here is five hundred Yuan. Please count it.
大卫:这是你的500元。请点一下。
Customer:Absolutely right. Thank you.
顾客:对的,谢谢你。