G:Good evening!This is Mr. Walt in Room 303.
晚上好!这是303房间的沃尔特先生。
R:Good evening, Mr. Walt. What can I do for you?
晚上好,沃尔特先生!有什么可以为您服务的吗?
G:I'm going to Tianjin early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.
我明天一大早上要去天津,所以需要早上的叫醒服务。
R: Yes, Mr. Walt, at what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
好的,沃尔特先生。您要我什么时候叫醒您?
G:Well, I'm not really sure. But I have to be at the conference Room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock. How long it will take to drive to Tianjin from the hotel?
哦,我不太确定。但是我10点钟必须到天津花园酒店会议室。从酒店开车到达天津需要多长时间?
R:I would give it three to three and a half hours.
我认为需要3到3小时半的时间。
G:That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.
那意味着我迟必须7点钟出发。
R: That's right.
没错。
G:Well, in that case, I would like you to call me at 5:45.
好,这样的话,5点45分叫醒我吧。
R: OK. So we will wake you up at 5:45 tomorrow morning. Good night, Mr. Walt.
好的,我们明天早上5点45分叫醒您。晚安,沃尔特先生。
G:Good night.
晚安!