G:I'd like you to bring me some food.
我希望你能给我送一些食物到我房间里来。
R: Just name it, sir.
好的,请讲,先生。
G:Please send up a bottle of champagne, lobster, and filet mignon, medium rare.
请送一瓶香槟,龙虾,四分熟的菲力牛排。
R: Regrettably, we're currently out of filet mignon.May I suggest the porterhouse instead?
遗憾的是,我们目前没有菲力牛排。请问换成大脊骨牛排可以吗?
G:I'd love to, but I'm allergic to strawberries.
我很想要,但是我对草莓过敏。
R: OK. The items will be charged to your account.
好的。菜单账目将记在你的账户上。
G:Go right ahead.
请便。
R: Our staff will bring you the food in as short a time as possible.
我们的服务员将尽快把你点的菜送过去。
G:Sure, I love porterhouse, too.
当然,我也喜欢吃大脊骨牛排。
R: Would you be interested in chocolate-covered strawberries with the champagne?
你觉得巧克力草莓配香槟怎么样?