勤学教育网合作机构> > 东莞韦博英语学校欢迎您!
东莞韦博英语学校banner
商务英语学习>

商务英语情景对话宴会

1

商务 英语 情景对话宴会

Now, if you don't mind, Susan, I'd like to discuss some business before dinner.苏珊,如果你不介意的话,我想在宴会开始前和你讨论一下我们的合作事宜。下面介绍商务英语情景对话宴会,希望可以为您带来帮助。

商务英语情景对话宴会

句式1:Hello, Ms. Green.

你好,格林女士。

应用对话:

A: Hello, Ms. Green. Please sit down.

你好,格林女士。请坐。

B: Hello, Mr. White. Thank you.

你好,怀特先生。谢谢。

A: Would you like a cocktail?

来杯鸡尾酒吗?

B: A dry martini, please. Thank you.

请来一杯干马提尼酒吧,谢谢。

句式2:May I call you Mary?

我可以叫你玛丽吗?

应用对话:

A: May I call you Mary?

我可以叫你玛丽吗?

B: Of course.

当然。

A: You can call me Mark.

你可以叫我马克。

B: OK.

好的。

其他表达法:

在宴请中,桌次与座位是一个不可忽视的问题。按习惯,桌次的高低以离主桌位置远近而定。右高左低。

You can call me Susan. May I call you Mark?

你可以叫我苏珊。我可以叫你马克吗?

Now, if you don't mind, Susan, I'd like to discuss some business before dinner.

苏珊,如果你不介意的话,我想在宴会开始前和你讨论一下我们的合作事宜。

2

商务英语对话之如何改组

句式1:He is our new partner.

他是我们的新伙伴。

A:Who is the man?

那个男人是谁?

B:That is Mr. R.T..

那是R.T.先生。

A:I haven't seen him before.

我以前没有见过他。

B:Yes. He is our new partner.

是的。他是我们的新伙伴。

句式2:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.

我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。

A:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.

我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。

B:What's your new name?

你们改名字了吗?

A:T. & M. Co., Ltd..

T. 和M. 股份有限公司。

其他表达法:

We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on February 1st, and from that date it will be continued under the name of Sankyo Co., Ltd.

自2月1日起我们将改为股份有限公司,自该日起将继续以三共股份有限公司的名义营业。特此通知。

I have now to inform you that I shall in future carry on the business under the style of Wilson & Co., and I venture to hope that I may continue to enjoy the confidence which has been hitherto extended to Brown & Co.

我公司将改用威尔逊公司继续营业。我冒昧恳请贵方继续给予我们昔日对布朗公司的信任支持。

3

商务英语询问特价对话

句式1:Please inform us of your lowest price.

请告知我方你们的最低价格。

A:Please inform us of your lowest price.

请告知我方你们的最低价格。

商务英语情景对话宴会

B:How many sets do you want to order?

贵方要下多大的订单?

A:20000 sets.

20000台。

B:That's a big order.

是一个大订单。

句式2:How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?

这么大的订单,贵方给多少折扣呢?

A:How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?

这么大的订单,贵方给多少折扣呢?

B:What's the mode of delivery?

你方出货方式是什么?

A:CIF New York.

纽约到岸价。

您可以根据供应商的联系方式,打电话或者e-mail给对方,更直接地跟供应商交流沟通,增加双方的真实感和互动性。

其他表达法:

Please inform us what special offer you can make us.

请告知我们能够给我们的特价。

Here is a list of my requirements and I'd like to have your lowest quotations.

这是我的询价单,请给我报最低价。

4

提出询盘时间商务英语对话

句式1:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。

A: Hello. Mr. Green.

你好,格林先生。

B: Hello, Mr. Wang.

你好,王先生。

A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。

B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.

噢,感谢您的快速回复。

句式2:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.

我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。

A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。如果我们在10天内收到你们的订单,我们就会按此价格做实盘。

B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.

好的,我们会尽早通知您的。

A: That would be good.

那太好了。

在回复中提出对方的询盘时间有利于帮助对方回忆已经做出的询价,有利于双方的进一步洽谈。

其他表达法:

We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.

我们已经根据您5月4日的信件为您做好了报价。

Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.

感谢您于4月4日给我们的来信。

以上是东莞韦博英语学校整理的商务英语情景对话宴会全部内容。

热门推荐

广州 勤学教育信息技术有限公司@版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-1