勤学教育网合作机构> > 佛山韦博英语培训学校欢迎您!
佛山韦博英语培训学校banner
商务英语学习>

商务英语接待外国公司对话

1

商务 英语 接待外国公司对话

I would be able to go along with you,over the next few days,if you have any questions or problems,I will be right here to help you out.在接下来的几天里,您如果有什么疑问或问题,我会帮你解决。下面介绍商务英语接待外国公司对话,希望可以帮助到您。

商务英语接待外国公司对话

F:Hello,Mr.Benson,welcome to Beijing! Is this your first time to visit china?

M:Oh,no,I'v already made several trips to Guangzhou,this is my first trip to Beijing though.It is a lot larger than I expected it would be.

F:Yes,Beijing has been grown over the last few years,there are a lot of improvements and changes being made for the Olumpics. What would you like to see

changing be made for Olympic,what would you like to see when are you here?

M:I hope to have time to visit great wall when I am here,I always want to go there,I think it would be a real shame by came all the way in Beijing and didn't make out the wall,do you think I have a chance to see it?

F:I can pretty sure it can be arranged,the wall is a short distance from the city,but we could make arrangements for driver to take us out to visit the great wall during when our afternoon breaks,I also recommend you to visit Tian'an Men Square and city while you add it!

M:Yes,that would be nice,would I have a tour guide to tour completely visit these places?

F:Don't worry,I would be able to go along with you,over the next few days,if you have any questions or problems,I will be right here to help you out,I can be a translator and tour guide.

M:Thank you very much.

F:My pleasure,I hope your visit to Beijing is very enjoyable!

你好,本森先生,欢迎来到北京。您是第一次来北京吗?

哦不是。我到广州去过几次,不过,这是我第一次来北京旅游。比我想象得大多了。

是这样,北京在最近几年发展迅速。为了迎接奥运会,北京已经做了许多改造工作,而且变化也很大。您在这里期间想去哪里看看?

我希望有时间参观一下长城。我一直想去那儿,我远道来到北京,如果没有去游览长城的话,我想我会非常遗憾的。你认为我有机会去参观长城吗?

我敢保证可以安排。长城离市区不远,我们可以跟司机商量一下找个下午休息的时间带您去看看。我还建议您顺便参观一下天安门广场和故宫。

哦,那太好了。参观这些地方有导游陪同吗?

别担心,我会一直跟着您。在接下来的几天里,您如果有什么疑问或问题,我会帮你解决。我可以当您的翻译和导游。

太谢谢你了!

这是我的荣幸,我希望您北京之行愉快。

2

商务英语会见客户对话

A: Hi Kate. It's nice to meet you. I'm Allen , Director of Marketing.

A:您好凯特,很高兴见到您。我是营销总监艾伦。

B: It's a pleasure to meet you, Allen. Here's my card.

B:很高兴见到您,艾伦。这是我的名片。

A: Thank you. And here's mine.

A:谢谢您,这是我的名片。

B: Thanks. Is this your new logo?

B:谢谢。这是贵公司的新标识吗?

A: Yes, we just changed it recently.

A:对,我们刚刚换的。

B: It's very memorable. I like it.

B:这个标识让人过目不忘,我很喜欢。

A: Thank you. Now, would you like something to drink?

A:谢谢您。现在,您想喝点什么吗?

B: Yes, please. A green tea would be great.

B:是的。一杯绿茶就很好了。

A: It'll just be a minute.

A:请稍等。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢您。

A: So, did you find our offices all right?

A:您觉得我们的办公室好找吗?

B: Yes, your directions were very straightforward. Listen, before I forget, I brought you something from our company in Kansas City. It's saltwater taffy. I hope your team will enjoy it.

B:不错,您指的方向非常明确。对了,趁我还没忘,我从堪萨斯给你们带了一些东西。这是盐水太妃糖。希望你们的团队能喜欢。

A: Thank you. We've prepared some-thing for you to take back to your office as well. It's a selection of local teas.

A:谢谢您。我们也准备了一些东西让您带回去。这是精选的一些本地茶叶。

B: Thank you. So, shall we go over the agenda?

B:谢谢您。现在,我们来把议程过一遍好吗?

A: Yes, and then I'll give you a tour of the office.

A:好的,之后我会带您参观我们的办公室。

3

商务英语商务约会对话

A: Good morning, Green Motorcars. Can I help you?

A:早上好,格林汽车公司,请问你有什么事需要我帮助吗?

B: May I speak to Mr. Green, please?

B:我想跟格林先生讲话。

A: Who is that speaking?

A:请问你是谁?

商务英语接待外国公司对话

B: Zhang Luo from Beijing.

B:北京的张骆。

A: I'm sorry; Mr. Green is in meeting now. Mr. Zhang., Would you like to speak to someone else in the office?

A:张先生,很抱歉,格林先生现在正在开会。你想找办公室的其他人谈谈吗?

B: Well, I'd like to fix an appointment to meet Mr. Green next week while I'm in Shanghai.

B:哦,我想跟格林先生约一下下周我在上海时与他会面的时间。

A: I'll check Mr. Green's diary and see if I could arrange an appointment for you. Moment please. Yes, Mr. Green has some time on Monday morning, Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon.

A:我来查一下格林先生的记事本后再给你预约。请稍等一下。是的,目前看来格林先生下周星期一和星期三上午,星期四下午都有空。

B: May I fix an appointment for Monday morning?

B:那我能约在星期一上午吗?

A: Would 10:00 be convenient?

A:1O点行吗?

B: Yes, that'll be fine.

B:行。

A: I'll make a note of that. Would you like me to confirm the appointment?

A:我记一下。要我确认这次约见吗?

B: Yes, please. You can contact me any day at Beijing 010-81234567 extension 383.

B:好的。你可以在任何时间打电话到北京跟我联系。( 010) 81234567转383。

A: Beijing. 010-81234567 extension 383. I'll confirm your appointment as soon as possible, Mr. Zhang.

A:北京,(010) 81234567转383。张先生,我会尽快给你确认。

B: Thank you very much. Good-bye.

B:非常感谢,再见。

A: Good-bye.

A:再见。

4

商务英语商务晚宴对话

A: Mr. Chen, here comes Mr. Carol Green.

A:陈先生,卡洛·格林先生来了。

B: Mr. Green, welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.

B:格林先生,你今晚能光临我们 感到非常高兴。

C: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.

C:你们邀请我参加晚宴,我感到很荣幸,十分感谢你们的盛情。

B: Come in , please.

B:请进。

C: Thank you for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.

C:多谢你为我准备了这么丰盛的晚餐。

B: What wine do you prefer , Maotai, Wu liang Ye or tiger-bone wine?

B:你喜欢喝哪种酒,茅台、五粮液还是虎骨酒?

C: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but it doesn't go to the head as other some drinks do.

C:我听说茅台酒很烈,但与其他一些酒不同的是,它不会上头。

B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife & fork?

B:你喜欢用筷子还是刀叉呢?

C: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I'm not sure if I can manage them.

C:我想试试用筷子,但我没把握 能否用好它。

B: This food is our speciality. Please help yourself.

B:这是本地的特色菜,请随便吃。

C: Thank you. It's very delicious!

C:谢谢,味道不错。

B: We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

B:洽谈中还请你多多关照。

C: I'm sure. I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.

C:没问题。我希望以后我们之间保持良好的合作。

B: I wish a brisk business for us all and a continued development in our business dealings!

B:祝大家生意兴隆,愿我们的买卖越做越好。

B&C: Cheers!

B&C:干杯!

以上是佛山韦博英语培训学校整理的商务英语接待外国公司对话全部内容。

热门推荐

广州 勤学教育信息技术有限公司@版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-1