勤学教育网合作机构> > 佛山韦博英语培训学校欢迎您!
佛山韦博英语培训学校banner
商务英语学习>

商务英语对话接待顾客

1

商务 英语 对话接待顾客

No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.别担心。我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快。下面介绍商务英语对话接待顾客,希望可以帮助到您。

商务英语对话接待顾客

句式1:Sir, can I be of any assistance?

先生,我能为您服务吗?

应用对话:

A: Sir, can I be of any assistance?

先生,我能为您服务吗?

B: OK. Thank you.

好的。谢谢。

A: What would you like?

您想要买什么?

B: Washing powder.

洗衣粉。

句式2:Well, let me tell you why.

嗯,让我来给您介绍一下吧。

应用对话:

A: Do you like this one?

你喜欢这一款吗?

B: Is it good?

这款好吗?

A: Well, let me tell you why.

嗯,让我来给您介绍一下吧。

B: Alright.

好的。

其他表达法:

初次见面就开门见山,滔滔不绝的做法已经落伍。当你要说服顾客时,最好用:

Well, let me tell you why.

作为解释商品用途,优点的开场白。

Please take a look at this.

请看一下这个。

As you can see...

正如您所见……

2

接到客户商务英语对话

露西:

Hi, you must be Mary?

嗨.你一定是玛丽?

玛丽:

Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

是的。很高兴遇见你。旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了。

露西:

That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

太好了。旅程还可以。谢谢抽出时间来这里接我。

玛丽:

No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

别担心。我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快。

露西:

I really appreciate it.

我真的表示感激。

玛丽:

Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.

一切都已经为您准备好了。住宿,运输和您可能需要的其它小事。

露西:

Does the conference begin tomorrow?

会议明天开始吗?

玛丽:

Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.

是的.明晚将有一个接风宴。

露西:

That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

真棒。那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市。

玛丽:

It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

这也已经安排好了。明天上午我会带您游览市容。

3

商务英语对话迎接客户

A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Britain?

A:对不起,您是从英国来的史密斯先生吗?

B:Yes, I am.

B:是的,我是。

商务英语对话接待顾客

A:I'm from Textile Import and Export Corporation. I've come to meet you. My name is Zhang Yong.

A:我是纺织品进出口公司的,我是来接您的,我叫张勇。

B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm glad to meet you.

B:你好,张先生,很高兴见到你。

A:How do you do, Mr. Smith? Let me help you with your luggage.

A:你好,史密斯先生,让我帮你拿行李吧。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢。

A:Did you have a good trip?

A:旅途愉快吗?

B:On the whole, not too bad.

B:总的来说还不错。

A:Anyhow, it’s a long way to China, isn't it? And I think you must be very tired.

A:不管怎样,来中国的路程漫漫,不是吗?我想你一定很累了。

B:Yes, I am,rather. But I’lI be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.

B:是的,我确实蛮累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。

A: I wish you a pleasant stay here.

A:祝您在这儿过得愉快。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A:Now, Mr. Smith, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.

A:史密斯先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾 馆吧。

B:I’d like to.Let’s go.

B:好的,我们走吧。

A:This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.

A:请这边走,我们的车在那边等着。

4

招标投标商务英语对话

A:I’ve heard that your company is prepared to call for a bid for a power engineering construction project in Southeast China, is that true?

A:听说贵公司最近为建设东南部的电力工程项目要进行 招标,这个消息是真的吗?

B:Yes, it is time to make arrangements now for invitation to be sent out. You are welt informed t

B:是的。我们是要准备招标。您的消息真够灵通的!

A: When do you intend to start the invitation to tender?

A:您打算什么时候开始招标呢?

B: We expect to send the tender invitations sometime next month.

B:我们预计在下个月的某个时候发出招标通知。

A:What kind of equipment would you like to buy?

A:贵公司想购进什么设备?

B:The Item we'd like to buy is the advanced electric generator.

B:我们主要想购进较先进的发电机。

A:What’s the time set for the bidders to submit their bids?

A:投标期限定在什么时候?

B:The time period for bidding is temporarily set from 10th October to the end of October.

B:我们暂定在10月10日到10月底。

A: To whom will the bid be sent?

A:标书寄给谁呢?

B;You may send it to; International Tendering Department, China National Technical Import Corporation, Er Li Gou, Xijiao. Beijing, China 100044.

B:标书可以寄到中国北京西郊二里沟中国技术进口公司 国际招标部。邮政编码:100044。

A:Should the bidders make a cash deposit?

A:贵公司招标时,投标人要缴纳保证金吗?

B:Yes, certainly. According to the international practice, bidders need to hand in a cash deposit or a letter of guarantee from a commercial bank. If one fails to win the award,the cash deposit or the letter of guarantee shall be returned to the bidder within one week after the decision on award is declared.

B:那当然。根据国际惯例,投标人要缴纳保证金或由商 业银行出具的保证函。如果没有中标,那么在开标后 的一周内,我们把保证金或保证函退还给投标人。

以上是佛山韦博英语培训学校整理的商务英语对话接待顾客全部内容。

热门推荐

广州 勤学教育信息技术有限公司@版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-1