勤学教育网合作机构> > 宜昌韦博英语培训欢迎您!

商务英语合同长句子

宜昌韦博英语培训logo
来源:宜昌韦博英语培训

2022-04-14|已帮助:483

进入 >

商务英语合同长句子

Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.在今天下午签订合同之前,我想们最好重温一下最后的细节下面介绍更多商务英语合同长句子,希望对您有所帮助。

商务英语合同长句子

1.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.

我们对该合同大部分条款感到满意,但是你们的付款条款太刻苛

2.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.

在合同最终签订之前,我们想在下午就这些条款进行其它的讨论

3. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.

在今天下午签订合同之前,我想们最好重温一下最后的细节

4.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.

我们最好先就合同拟定一个草案,在下次会议中我们再确定细节

5.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.

这是我们一份包括一般销售条款和条件的合同样本

6.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.

我们希望你们不介意在协议中加入这一条款

7.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.

若合同中任一条款与附加条款冲突,则附属条款为最终裁决并对双方有约束力

8.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.

我们认为合同中加入不可抗力条款很有必要

9. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.

研究过贵司起草的合同,我们发现有必要做一些修改

10.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?

既然我们双方均同意所有条款,那我们现在就签合同?

11.We think your draw contract needs some modification.

我们认为贵司起草的合同需做一些修改。

12.Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.

合同的任何更改变更均应得到双方许可才行

13.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.

不经双方同意,合同不能做任何更改

14.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.

我们必须确认你方必须在合同装运期内完成货物装运

15.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.

如果不能在规定的三个月内出货,则合同视为无效

商务英语合同写作用得上的句子

1、There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)

这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)

2、We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。

3、The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.

合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。

4、The contract comes into effect today, we can’t go back on our word now.

合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了。

5、Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.

合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。

6、We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say.

我们坚持重合同,守信用。

7、You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.

你们没有正当理由背弃合同。

8、In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。

9、This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.

合同一经双方签定即生效。

10、Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?

你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?

商务英语合同写作经典句子

1、本合同用英文和中文两种文字写成,一式四份。双方执英文本和中文本各一式两份,两种文字具有同等效力。

The contract is made out in English and Chinese languages in quadruplicate, both texts beingequally authentic, and each Party shall hold two copies of each text.

商务英语合同长句子

2、本合同由双方代表于1999年12月9日签订。合同签订后,由各方分别向本国政府当局申请批准,以最后一方的批准日期为本合同的生效日期,双方应力争在60天内获得批准,用电传通知对方,并用信件确认。若本合同自签字之日起,6个月仍不能生效,双方有权解除本合同。

This contract is signed by the authorized representatives of both parties on Dec. 9, 1999. Aftersigning the contract, both parties shall apply to their respective Government Authorities forratification. The date of ratification last obtained shall be taken as the effective date of theContract. Both parties shall exert their utmost efforts to obtain the ratification within 60 daysand shall advise the other party by telex and thereafter send a registered letter forconfirmation.

3、本合同有效期从合同生效之日算起共10年,有效期满后,本合同自动失效。

The contract shall be valid for 10 years from the effective date of the contract, on the expiryof the validity term of contract, the contract shall automatically become null and void.

4、本合同期限届满时,双方发生的未了债权和债务不受合同期满的影响,债务人应向债权人继续偿付未了债务。

The outstanding (未了的)claims and liabilities(债权和债务) existing between both parties onthe expiry of the validity of the contract shall not be influenced by the expiration of thiscontract. The debtor shall be kept liable until the debtor fully pays up his debts to thecreditor.

附上商务英语常用词汇

Agreement and contract(协议与合同)

agency agreement 代理协议

agreement on general terms and conditions on business一般经营交易条件的协议agreement onloan facilities up to a given amount商定借款协议

agreement fixing price共同定价协议

agreement on import licensing procedure 进口许可证手续协议

agreement on reinsurance 分保协议

agreement to resell 转售协议

bilateral agreement 双边协议

bilateral trade agreement 双边贸易协议

commercial agreement 商业协定

compensation trade agreement 补偿贸易协议

distributorship agreement 销售协议

exclusive distributorship agreement 独家销售协议

guarantee agreement 担保协议

商务英语必备对话

商务英语必备对话:通知修改公司

句式1:We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 30th May.

我们通知您自5月30日起我公司改组为股份有限公司。

A: Hello, Mr. Green.

您好,格林先生。

B: Hello. Mr. Wang.

您好,王先生。

A: What can I do for you?

我能为你做些什么?

B: We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 30th May.

我们通知您自5月30日起我公司改组为股份有限公司。

句式2:From that day it will be continued under the firm-name of the P.P.N.Co., Ltd.

从该日起名称改为P.P.N.股份有限公司继续营业。

A: Congratulations. Your company has a long history.

恭喜您。我们的公司历史悠久啊。

B: Yes. It has been carried on most successfully for the last twenty years. And from that day it will be continued under the firm—name of the P.P.N.Co., Ltd.

是的。在过去二十年里我们公司成就可观。从该日起名称改为P.P.N.股份有限公司继续营业。

A: OK. Thank you for your calling.

好的。感谢您来电通知我方。

其他表达法:

We are now a private Limited Company, and we shall be glad if you will in future make out remittances to us to H. E.& Co., Ltd.

目前我们为私人有限公司,今后如有汇款,请寄到H.E.股份有限公司,甚为感激。

以上是宜昌韦博英语培训整理的商务英语合同长句子全部内容。

热门推荐

更多
勤学培训网 商务英语学习 商务英语合同长句子