1. I'm afraid that the meeting scheduled for tomorrow has had to be cancelled because…很抱歉,预定明天召开的会议不得不取消了,因为…
2. I need to cancel the appointment I made to see you on January 29,at 9: 00 a.m.我得取消原订于1月29日上午9时来见你那个预约。
3. The staff party has been cancelled until further notice.此次员工聚会已经被取消,何时举办另行通知。
4. I am afraid that I will have to cancel my plans to attend the staff party because of my wife's illness.很遗憾,因为我夫人生病了,所以我不得不取消参加员工聚会的计划。
5. Are there any late cancellations for the conference tomorrow?就明天的会议,还有没有新增加的无法出席者呀?
6. Unfortunately,there will be no meeting tomorrow because the director is on sick leave.很遗憾,因总经理休病假,明天的会议取消了。
7. We will have to postpone the meeting planned for tomorrow to the same time a week later.我们将不得不把原定于明天召开的会议推迟到下周同一时间。
8. Today's meeting has been postponed until tomorrow.今天的会议已经被推迟到明天了。
9. We will have to postpone today's meeting until a more convenient time.我们不得不将今天的会议推迟到更合适的时间。
10. Can we postpone the sales meeting until a later time?我们能过一段时间再开销售会议吗?