David:Good afternoon, can I help you?
大卫:下午好,请问你需要办理什么业务吗?
Customer:Good afternoon, I'd like to apply for a supplementary card for my son. Could you tell me how to apply?
顾客:下午好,我想为我的儿子申请张附属卡。请问你能告诉我怎样申请吗?
David:What kind of credit card do you hold at your hand?
大卫:你手头持有什么卡呢?
Customer:I got on Dinners and one American Express.
顾客:我手上有一张大莱卡,一张运通卡。
David:All right, how old is he?
大卫:好的,请问你的儿子有多大呢?
Customer:20 years.
顾客:20岁。
David: Is this your first time to apply supplementary card for your family members?
大卫:这是你第一次为你的家属申请附属卡吗?
Customer: Yes.
顾客:是的。
David: I've got it. Madam, you have to fill in this form and show me your identity card.
大卫:我了解了。夫人,你需要填写这张表,并出示你的身份证。
Customer: Is that OK?
顾客:这样就可以了吗?
David: Yes. Please have a seat. I'll take few minutes to handle your business.
大卫:是的,请坐一下。我要花几分钟的时间为你办理。
Customer: Thanks a lot.
顾客:非常感谢。
David: You're welcome. Any time and anywhere, our service is beside you.
大卫:不客气。我们的服务随时随地在你身边。