Tom:David, can I get the money out of the ATM now?
汤姆:大卫,那我现在可以从自动取款机取钱了吗?
David:Sure, the screen shows the services available. One of them is“CASH WITHDRAWL”。
大卫:当然。屏幕上会显示它的服务功能,其中一个就是“提取现金”。
Tom:So I just press the button?
汤姆:所以我只要按一下这个键?
David:That's right. After you press the “CASH WITHDRAWL” button,the screen will ask you how much money you want to draw on the board. Then you have to enter the amount and press the “ENTER” button again.
大卫:对的。你按了“提取现金”键后,屏幕会问你需要提取多少现金。之后你输入所需金额,并按“确认”键。
Tom:Let me go for it.
汤姆:让我试试看。
David:How much do you want to withdraw?
大卫:你想取多少钱?
Tom:RMB 4,000 yuan.
大卫:4 000元人民币。
Tom: But we can only withdraw 2,000 yuan at maximum each time according to the instruction.
汤姆:但是根据提示我们每次多只能取2000元。
David: Yes, so we have to operate this machine twice.
汤姆:是的,所以我们得操作两次。
Tom: So it is!
汤姆:原来是这样。
David: The cash will come out of the slot.
大卫:现金会从取款口出。
(The machine is counting out money.
(取款机正在清点要取的钱。)
Tom: Great!
汤姆:太棒了。
David: Here is my money. Don't forget to take out the card.
大卫:钱已经出来了。别忘了取回卡。