Anna: Mr. Lee, our most expected thing is to make yourself at home.
安娜:李先生,我们期望的是您把这当家里一样。
Andy: Ok, I will try my best to cope with these dishes.
安迪:我不会客气的,会好好享用的。
Abol: Which do you prefer, brandy or wine?
艾波:您喜欢什么?是白兰地还是白酒?
Andy: A cup of red wine please.
安迪:请给我一杯红酒。
Li Mei: This food is Sichuan speciality. Help yourself, please.
李美:这是四川特产,请慢用。
Bofer: Enjoy yourself, and eat it when it is hot, Mr. Andy.
波夫:安迪先生,请趁热吃。
Andy: Thanks. It's so delicious. Especially the beef in dishes.
安迪:谢谢,这些挺可口的,特别是这个牛肉。
Li Mei: There is chicken in it,isn't it?
李美:这里面还有鸡肉,是吗?
Anna: Yes, it is. Mr. Andy, may I help you some more?
安娜:是的。安迪先生,您要再来点吗?
Andy: Thank you, just a little.
安迪:谢谢,再来一点。
Abol: May I fill your glass again?
艾波:我可以给您加满吗?
Li Mei: No, thanks. It's enough for me.
李美:不,谢谢,我足够了。