Anna: This is new star company, may I help you?
安娜:这里是新星公司,我可以为你做点什么吗?
Client: May I speak to Mr. Lee, please?
客户:我可以和李先生说话吗?
Anna: Hold on, please. I am sorry, he is not in at the moment. Who is calling please?
安娜:请稍等。不好意思,他现在不在,请问您是哪一位?
Client: This is John Roberts calling. What time do your manager come back?
客户:我是乔治·罗伯茨。你们经理什么时候才能回来呢?
Anna: He will probably be back around three o'clock. Any message for him?
安娜:他大概3点钟才回回来,有什么消息留给他吗?
Client: It's all right .I will come tomorrow .Would you make an appointment for eleven o'clock, please?
客户:好的,我明天想过来一趟,可以帮我预约在11点吗?
Anna: Let me see. I am sorry, I won't be able to keep your appointment with Mr.Lee tomorrow,do you think you can change the appointment for the day after tomorrow?
安娜:让我看看,对不起,我没法帮您预约在明天,您看,预约能改在后天吗?
Client: Not bad.So may I see him at eleven o'clock the day after tomorrow?
客户:好的,那我能在后天上午11点见到李先生吗?
Anna: Yes, I can make it that time, thank you very much. What's more,is your telephone number the one which displaying?
安娜:好的,我帮您预约在那个时候,非常感谢您。另外,您的电话号码就是来电显示的这个吗?
Client: That's right. 8765000. Goodbye.
客户:是的,8765000。再见。
Anna: See you. Bye.
安娜:下次见。