Li Mei:I heard that your hometown's people like to talk about weather,do you know why?
李美:我听说你家乡的人们都喜欢讨论天气,你知道为什么吗?
Bofer:Because the weather in our hometown is so unstable and changeable. Besides weather is an easy topic for everybody to talk about.
波夫:因为我家乡的天气不稳定,并且变幻莫测,同时,天气本来就是人们容易讨论到的话题。
Li Mei:So that's why your hometown's people always take their umbrellas with them?
李美:这就是你家乡人总喜欢出门带上雨伞的原因吗?
Bofer:That's all right.
波夫:是的。
Li Mei:So how do you like the weather here?
李美:那么,你觉得这里的天气怎么样呢?
Bofer:It feels uncomfortable too. Too hot in summer and too cold in winter.
波夫:这里的天气依然不舒服,夏天太热,冬天又太冷了。
Li Mei: What's the weather like in your hometown now?
李美:那么你家乡现在的天气是怎么样的呢?
Bofer: It's must be worse than here.
波夫:应该比这里的还要糟糕。
Li Mei: So which place do you think has a comfortable weather?
李美:那你认为哪个地方的天气比较好呢?
Bofer: Do you know Yunnan province? Dali is my most favorite place which has nice weather to stay.
波夫:你知道云南省吗?我喜欢的是大理的天气,那里气候宜人。
Li Mei: What do you mean?
李美:你的意思是什么?
Bofer: The weather is not too hot or too cold there, and the people there often have smooth skin.
波夫:大理从来不会太热或者太冷,那里的人们都有着光滑的皮肤。
Li Mei: It sounds very nice, maybe we can have a plan to go there next holiday.
李美:听起来相当不错,也许我们可以制定一个计划,下一个假期去那里度假。
Bofer: That's a good idea, we can go to give Mr. Lee this advice first.
波夫:这是一个好主意,我们可以先向李先生汇报一下。
Li Mei: Ok, I will do this at a comfortable time.
李美:好的,我会选择一个合适的时间告诉他。