勤学教育网合作机构> > 绍兴美联英语欢迎您!

出国过海关英语口语对话

绍兴美联英语logo
来源:绍兴美联英语

2022-04-14|已帮助:3568

进入 >

如果你要出国,那么海关则是你必须经过的地方,东南亚还好,有些欧美海关会英文进行简单的提问,下面是出国过海关英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

【出国过海关英语口语对话】

出国过海关英语口语对话

Officer: May I see your passport please?

海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。

亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

Henry: I'm here on business。

亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?

海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

Henry: For ten days。

亨利:10天以后就回去了。

Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。

亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。

亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?

Henry: Alright。

亨利:好的。

Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。

海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

Henry: Thank you。

亨利:谢谢。

【过海关英语简短对话】

A: I have never arrived at this airport before and need to know where to go next.

B: Go to the end of the walkway, down the stairs, and to the right.

A: Do we need to clear Customs before we go get our bags?

B: You will clear Customs and Immigration when you have picked up your luggage.

A: What do I need to have out when I pass through Customs?

B: Make sure that your passport is out and that your Declarations form is complete.

A: My seatmate here is traveling through to Canada, and I told her that she probably doesn’t have to clear Customs.

B: People who are not entering the United States should go to the left and follow the directions given to them. Their bags are already routed through to their final destination.

A: Can we use the restrooms before we clear Customs?

B: Yes, there is one right over there especially for this area.

过海关英语简短对话

【过海关的英语对话2人】

A: Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.

A:这是我的机票、护照和入境卡。

B: Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?

B:谢谢,有什么要申报的吗?

A: Yes. Just this coconut.

A:是的。只有这个椰子。

B:Where did you get it?

B:您从哪儿拿来的?

A:I picked it at a friend's farm.

A:从一个朋友的农场里拿来的。

B: I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.

B:很抱歉,生鲜、蔬果及肉类都不能带入境。

A: Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.

A:讨厌!我本来想把它送给这里的一个朋友。啊,你就当那个朋友好了。

B: Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory it.We don't want to risk infestation。

B:不管怎样,谢谢您,太太。可是我们还是要把它销毁,我们可不想冒病虫入侵的风险。

【出国过海关简单英语对话】

A: Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照。

B: This one. 这个。

A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间?

B: Two weeks. 两个星期

A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚?

B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店。

A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?

B: For Business. 商务旅行。

A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了。

以上是绍兴美联英语整理的出国过海关英语口语对话全部内容。

热门推荐

更多
勤学培训网 出国过海关英语口语对话