01.Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
02.Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址好吗?
03.I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S.dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美元。
04.Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
05.Enclosed we hand you a statement of account to date, showing a balance of $20,000 in our favour, which we trust will be found in order.
到目前为止,我公司应收帐尚有二万美元。兹奉上结算报告书一份,敬请查收为荷。
06.This account is under examination, and if found correct, it shall be carried to a new accout, in conformity with your instructions.
上开帐目,现正核对,如无错误,将遵照贵公司的指示,将转入新开的帐户内。
07.We hand you our account on the bar iron, amounting to $512,000, which kindly pass to our credit.
兹奉上棒铁总价为51.2万美元清单一份,恳请列入我公司贷方账项为荷。
08.We shall be pleased to receive a fixed deposit for any amount more than $1,000, for a period over six months at the rate of 6% p.a.
定期存款的条件为年利6%,存期6个月以上,只要金额1000美元,我们均乐意接受。
09.You should provide some supporting materials for opening an export L/C.
你需要为开立出口信用证提供一些相关的证明。
10.Please make an application form.
请填写一份申请表。
11.Generally speaking, commercial banks account for most of international trading financing.
一般来说,商业银行负责大多数的国际贸易融资。
12.Please provide us a duplicate copy of your business license, the original copy of the exporting contract, authorized permit for exporting, applications for paying of foreign exchanges,and reference form export.
请您提供一下营业执照的副本、原始的出口合同、出口许可证、外汇付款申请以及出口付款证明。