Sorry to interrupt you, but are you Mr. John Anderson from Canada?
对不起,打扰一下,请问你是从加拿大来的约翰·安德森先生吗?
Yes, I am. And you are…?是的,我是。你是……?
Oh, I' m from Hubei Agricultural Products Import and Export Corporation,I've come to meet you. My name is Huang, Huang Yawei.
哦,我是湖北农产品进出口公司的,我是来接你的。我姓黄,黄雅维。
How do you do, Miss Huang? Glad to meet you.你好,黄小姐。很高兴见到你。
How do you do, Mr. Anderson? Let me help you with your luggage.
你好,安德森先生,让我帮你拿行李吧。
Oh, thank you very much.哦,谢谢。
Did you have a good trip?旅途愉快吗?
On the whole, it' s not too bad.总的来说,还不错。
It' s a long flight to China, and I think you must be very tired.
到中国航程远,我想你一定很累了。
Yes, a little. But I'll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.
是的,有点累。不过明天我就会好,可以工作了。
I wish you a pleasant stay here.祝你在这儿过得愉快。
Thank you.谢谢。
Now, Mr. Anderson, if all is ready, we' d better start for the hotel.
安德森先生,如果一切都准备好了,现在我们就动身去宾馆吧。
OK. Let' s go.好,我们走吧。