How do you do, Mr. Johnson?
你好,约翰逊先生!
How do you do?
你好!
I hear there' s a vacancy for a secretary here and hope that you will employ me.
听说这儿需要一位秘书,希望我能被聘用。
What have you been doing these past few years?
过去这些年你一直在从事什么工作?
I' m a clerk, but I' ve also had some experience as a secretary, including answering routinecorrespondence, taking phone calling and dealing with business for the boss.
我是一个职员,可我也有做秘书的经历,包括处理日常书信,接电话,处理一些上司的业务。
Your English is good.But can you use a computer?
Yes, I can.
我会使用电脑。
Then, how much do you want for your salary?
那么,你希望月薪多少?
At present I get 1600 yuan per month.You can decide on my capacity and experience.
目前我一个月拿1600元钱。你可以根据我的能力和经验来确定我的薪水。
Well, then I will put you on trial for a month.You must be punctual and hard working.
好吧,先试用一个月。你要准时上班,勤奋工作。
Thank you, sir.I'll not fail to be.
谢谢你,先生。我肯定会的。