W: May I have your attention, please? Today we're gathered here to celebrate the 56th birthday of Mr. Steve. On behalf of the hotel, I'd like to extend our best wishes to Mr. Steve for a happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.
请注意,今天我们聚到这里是为了庆祝史蒂夫先生的56岁生日。我代表酒店向史蒂夫先生致以良好的祝愿,祝他生日快乐、健康长寿。
G: Thank you, Mr. Liu. You've made a splendid speech.
谢谢你,刘先生。您的演讲太精彩了。
W: The hotel and its 800 staff wish you good luck and happ mess.
我们酒店800名员工祝您幸福愉快!
G: Thank you very much.
非常感谢!
W: Shall we start the dinner?
我们可以开饭了吗?
G: Yes, now everybody please be seated.
可以,大家请坐。
W: Mr. Steve, it's time for you to blow off the candles.
史蒂夫先生,您该吹蜡烛了。
G: Please share the cake and share my happiness.
大家请吃蛋糕,和我一起分享幸福。
w: Thanks.
谢谢!
G: This is the happiest time I have had in my life. I'm much obliged to you and the hotel. I'll be coming more often.
这是我一生中快乐的时刻,对您和酒店我非常感激。我会常来的。
w: Thank you.
谢谢!