S: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早上好先生,需要我帮忙吗?
G: Good morning, I'm leaving today. May I settle my hotel bill now?
早上好,今天我要离开。我现在想把在酒店的账单付了可以吗?
S: Your name and your room number, please?
请告诉我你的名字和房间号好吗?
G: Jack Burns in Room 9102.
杰克·伯恩斯,9102室。
S: Did you have your breakfast?
你吃过酒店提供的早餐吗?
G: Yes.
是的。
S: Have you used any facilities since then?
那你曾使用过酒店设施吗?
G: No.
没有。
S: Just a moment, please. I'm preparing your bill …Sorry to have kept you waiting. Here is your bill, 1550 yuan in all, including a 10% service charge. Please check it.
请等一下。我为您准备账单……对不起,让您久等了。这是您的账单,1550元,包括10%的服务费。
G: That's right.
对的。
S: You have paid a deposit of 2000 yuan, haven't you?
你已支付2000元存款,对吗?
G: Yes. Here is the receipt.
是的,这是收据。
S: Thank you. Here is the invoice and your change. Have a check, please.
谢谢你,这是给你的发票和找零,请核对一下。
G: It's quite all right. Thank you.
没问题,谢谢你。
S: You're welcome. We hope you will enjoy your journey.
不用谢,希望你旅途愉快。