勤学教育网合作机构> > 广州汉普森英语培训欢迎您!

买单结账英语

广州汉普森英语培训logo
来源:广州汉普森英语培训

2022-04-14|已帮助:1276

进入 >
常用句子
  1. Could I have my bill, please?我能结账了吗?

  2. I'm afraid there is a mistake.恐怕这里有个错误。

  3. I believe you have charged me twice for the same thing.我觉得你们在这个东西上给计了两次价格。

  4. Do you accept traveler's checks?你们收旅行支票吗?

  5. Yes, sir. But I need your address and other identification.是的,先生,不过我需要您的地址和其他证明。

  6.I’ll pay cash. Here's 300. Please keep the change.我付现金,给你300,别找了。

  7. The total amount is RMB 250 yuan一共是人民币250元。

  8. Would you like to sign the bill?签单吗?

  9. I hope you have enjoyed your drink.希望刚才您喝得尽兴。

  10. How would you like to pay?您想怎么付账?

  1.The check, please.结账。

  12. I assure you there won't be any mistake next time.我确保下次不会再有错误了。

  13. You'd better exchange it for RMB.您比较好把它兑换成人民币。

  14. How much is the bill?一共多少钱?

  15. That comes to 80 yuan一共80元。

买单结账英语
  情景对话
  A:The bill,please
  买单。
  B:I'm coming, sir. All together it is RMB 210.
  来了。先生,请付210元人民币。

  A:Let me have a look. What's this item?
  我看一下。这是什么项目?
  B:It's for three whiskeys.
  这是3杯威士忌的费用。

  A:Is it? It must be wrong. We only had two whiskeys.
  是吗?一定有误。我们只喝了两杯威士忌。
  B:Sorry. I'll check again.(A moment later.)I'm very sorry for themistake. It should be RMB 170.
  对不起。我查一下。(片刻之后。)真对不起,我搞错了。应该是170元人民币。

  A:I've got U. S. Dollars. Can I?
  我只有美金,行吗?
  B:Sorry, sir. You'd better exchange it for RMB.
  对不起,你比较好把它兑成人民币。

  A:Could you do it for me?
  你能帮我兑吗?
  B:Yes, I could. Your total is RMB170 and here you pay USD 30.Please wait a moment. (A few minutes later.)Sorry to have keptyou waiting. Today's exchange rate is $1 to RMB 6.11.Your drinkis RMB170. Here is your change.
  可以,你需付人民币,70元,你现付30美金。请稍等。《片刻之后。)对不起让你久等了。今天美金兑人民币的汇率是仁6.11,你的酒钱是,70元。这是找给你的钱。

  A:No, you keep the change.
  不用找钱了。
  B:That's kind of you. Thanks. Welcome to our bar again.
  你真客气,十分感谢。欢迎再来。

以上是广州汉普森英语培训整理的买单结账英语全部内容。

热门推荐

更多
勤学培训网 英语学习网 买单结账英语