勤学教育网合作机构> > 重庆百弗英语培训欢迎您!

酒店投诉的商务英语

重庆百弗英语培训logo
来源:重庆百弗英语培训

2021-08-24|已帮助:500

进入 >

酒店投诉是指酒店顾客在使用酒店设施设备及消受酒店服务过程中或后对酒店的出品不满意而向有关人员诉说、抱怨。今天给大家分享了酒店投诉的商务英语,赶紧来看看吧!

酒店投诉的商务英语

酒店投诉的商务英语

The light in this room is too dim. Please get me a brighter one.

这个房间的灯太暗了。请给我换一盏亮些的。

Can you change the room for me? I was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made. It was too much for me.

你能给我换个房间吗?我晚上被行李梯的声音吵醒好几次。我受不了了。

I hope I have a sound sleep in a quiet room tomorrow evening.

我希望明天晚上能在一个安静的房间睡个好觉。

The pillow cases are stained.

枕头套是脏的。

The worst thing is that the bathroom is very dirty, too.

最糟糕的是浴室也很脏。

We might have overlooked some points

我们可能忽略了一些细节。

I just checked out here. But back in my room, I found there might be something wrong in the bill.

我刚刚结过账。但回到房间后发现账单好像有点问题。

I checked in on the 6th and will leave this morning. That’s exactly three days, I think. But you charged me for three days and a half.

我6日登记入住,今天上午结账。我想正好是3天。但是你收了我3天半的房费。

I sent a sweater to the laundry but it’s come back badly shrunk.

我有一件毛衣拿去送洗,但是送回来后严重缩水。

Could you buy a replacement here and give us the receipt? We will refund the cost of the laundry and the new sweater.

您在此地买件替代品,并把收据交给我们好吗?我们会退还洗衣和新毛衣的费用。

Anyhow. I’d like to change my room.

无论如何,我想换房间。

No problem, sir. We will manage it, but we don’t have any spare room today. Could you wait till tomorrow?

没问题,先生。我们会处理的,但今天没有空余房间。您能等到明天吗?

Be sure. I will make a note of that. Everything will be taken care of.

肯定会的。我会记住您的要求。我们会处理好一切的。

Is everything all right in your room?

您房间一切都好吗?

I’m terribly sorry to hear that.

很抱歉发生这种事。

You’d better come soon.

你们最好马上来。

商务英语处理投诉的对话

C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客

C:Good evening. Front Office . Can I help you?

晚上好,这里是前台。有什么可以为您效劳?

G:This is Mrs. Stevenson, Room 1503. I’ve just checked in and I’m not happy with my room.

我是 1503 房的史蒂文森太太,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。

C:May I know what is wrong?

请问有什么问题吗?

G:The room is smelly and there is someone’s hair on my bed! I didn’t expect such thinhs would happen in your hotel.

房间有股难闻的气味,我的床上还有别人的头发!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。

C:I’m sorry to hear that. Mrs. Stevenson. I’ll send a housemaid to your room at once. She will bring air fresher and make up the bed again for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森太太。我马上派一个服务员拿空气清新剂来,并且为您重新整床。

我们为给您带来不便道歉。

G:That’s fine. Thank you.

好吧,谢谢。

C:You’re welcome, Mrs. Stevenson. My name is Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for

you, please don’t hesitate to call me .

不客气,史蒂文森太太。我叫西蒙,如有什么我能效劳的,请尽管给我电话。

酒店投诉的商务英语

酒店赔偿与更换服务的商务英语句子

1.I am sorry,it won’t be possible for today.对不起,今天是不可能的了。

2.We do hope you enjoy your stay with us.我们真心希望您在这里与我们相处的愉快。

3.According to the hotel’s regulation,the damage must be paid for. 根据饭店规定,损坏饭店物品要给予赔偿。

4.The glass is broken due to my carelessness,I will pay for it.由于不小心,我打碎了这个杯子,我会赔偿的。

5.You don’t have to pay for it.您不必付钱了。

6.I notice that the piece of glass on the top of the table is broken. Do you know how it happened?我发现桌上一块玻璃破了,您知道是怎么回事吗?

7.I am sorry,I broke it carelessly last night when I was taking some medicine. 对不起,我做完吃药时不小心打碎了。

8.According to the hotel’s regulation,all damages must be paid for.按照饭店规定,损坏物品应该赔偿。

9.Shall I pay for it know?我现在就要付钱吗?

10.No it is not necessary. I will add it to your bill. 现在不必了,我可以给您加到房费中去。

11.I am afraid I spilt ink all over the tablecloth.我不小心把墨水渐到你们的桌布上了。

12.Shall pay for it?我需要赔偿吗?

13 .No,it is not necessary,the hotel will take care of it.不需要,饭店会自己解决的。

14.Can I have a rollway bed in my room?my friend is here tonight.我房间可以加床吗?我朋友今晚在这里住。

15.I am sorry,I can’t do this without authority from the Front Office.对不起,不经前厅部授权我无权这样做。

16.How about getting me an extra blanket and two pillows?我想多要一床毛毯和两个枕头可以吗?

17.Yes,I will bring it to your soon.好的,我马上送来。

18.Oh,you have broken the glass.噢,您把被子打破了。

19.According to our hotel regulations,anyone who breaks a glass will have to pay it.根据酒店规定,损坏杯子需要照价赔偿。

20.I will pay for it. How much do I owe you?我会赔的,多少钱?

21.It is a hotel regulation,I do hope you understand.这是饭店的规定,希望您能理解。

22.Can I have an extra bed?my son is coming today.我可以加张床吗?我儿子今天下午要来。

23.I will give you a call after I contact the Front Office about the rollaway. 我与前厅部联系您家创的有关事宜后马上给你回电话。

24.Can I have more clothes hangers?我可以多要几个挂衣架吗?

25.Would it be possible to have a table in my room?我可以去房间里再要一张桌子吗?

26.What else do you need ?您还需要些什么?

27.We are very happy to have you,I do hope you are enjoying your stay with us.我们非常高兴您住在我们酒店,真心希望您在这里住的愉快。

28.We will send the chairs up before the visitors come. 我们会在客人到来之前把椅子送上的。

29.Our people will bring the chairs up shortly.我们会马上把椅子给您送上去的。

30.When do you need it?您什么时间需要?

商务英语常用句型

1. 顾客投诉问题

1) There is no hot water/water boiler.

没有热水/煮水器。

2) The room is in a smell/too noisy.

房间一团糟/太吵了。

3) The window curtain is full of dust.

窗帘积满了灰尘。

4) The pillow cases are stained.

枕头套上有污渍。

5) The bathtub/water closet is dirty.

浴缸/抽水马桶是脏的。

6) The water closet is clogged ant when I flushed it , it overflowed.

抽水马桶堵住了。我一冲水,水就冒出来。

7) There are no towels/toiletry items/toilet paper in the bathroom.

卫生间没有浴巾/洗浴用品/厕纸。

8) My necklace /watch/wallet is missing.

我的项链/手表/钱包不见了。

9) Get me your manager!

把你们经理叫来。

2. 表示歉意和关注

1) I’m terribly sorry to hear that.

听到这样的事情,我真的非常遗憾!

2) I’ll attend to /take care of this right away.

我马上来处理这件事前。

3) I’ll look into this matter at once.

我马上去查清这件事情。

4) I’ll send a chambermaid immediately.

我马上派一个房间服务员过去。

5) We might overlooked some points.

我们可能忽略一些细小的地方。

6) We do apologize for the inconvenience.

我们为给您带来不便深表歉意。

7) There could have been some mistake. I do apologize.

可能是出了什么差错,实在对不起。

3. 解释原因

1) The previous guest checked out late and you demand immediate access to your room. So the

chambermaid didn’t have time to make up the room.

上一位客人很迟才退房,而您要求马上入住,所以服务员没时间来整理。

2) You put the “DND” sign on the knob, so the chambermaid didn’t make up the room.

您把“请勿打扰”的牌子放在把手上了,所以服务员没来整理房间。

4. 提供解决方案

1) Our manager is not in town. Shall I get our assistant manager for you?

我们的经理不在本地。我帮您叫助理经理来好吗?

2) If you get your luggage ready , we would move you to another room.

如果您把行李整理好,我们安排您到别的房间去。

3) I will send a porter to help you with the luggage.

我派个行李员来帮您搬行李。

4) To express our regret for all the trouble, we offer you a 10% discount/complimentary flowers.

我们给您带来这么多麻烦,为了表示歉意,特为您提供 9 折/免费花篮。

5) Please allow me to send a chambermaid to your room to help you look for it again.

请允许我派一位服务员来帮您再仔细找找。

6) Shall I call the police for you?

我帮您报警好吗?

7) I will speak to our manager about it.

我会向我们经理报告这件事。

8) This is really the least we can do for you.

我们能为您做的实在太有限了。

以上是重庆百弗英语培训整理的酒店投诉的商务英语全部内容。

热门推荐

更多
勤学培训网 商务英语学习 酒店投诉的商务英语