勤学教育网合作机构> > 厦门美联英语欢迎您!

酒店前厅服务英语口语对话

厦门美联英语logo
来源:厦门美联英语

2022-04-14|已帮助:703

进入 >

现在越来越多人出国旅游,但是入住酒店时需要和服务人员交流,要是无法交流岂不是很尴尬。今天小编主要给大家分享酒店前厅服务英语口语对话,希望对你们有帮助!

酒店前厅服务英语口语对话

酒店前厅服务英语口语对话

Dialogue A

Individual clients check in(散客入住)

G=客人 R:=接待员

R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you?

下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please.

我要登记住宿。

R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please?

好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗?

G:I’m Christine.Nolan

我叫克莉丝汀•诺兰

R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan?

诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗?

G:Yes, form today.

是的,预定了。从今晚开始。

R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport.

好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。

R:(双手接客人证件)

R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人)

R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right?

请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗?

G:Yes.

是的

R:Print out the registration form?

打印住宿登记表。

(再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名)

R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash?

您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢?

G:By Credit Card.

刷卡。

R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card?

好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名)

G:Yes.

有密码

R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。

R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额) R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

这是给你刷的¥1500的预授权,请您在POS单上签字确认.

R:(做房卡,填好房卡内页上的房号,房价以及早餐并双手递给客人,请客人在内页宾客姓名处签字)

R:The breakfast time is from 7:00am to 10:00am at the IAP. Please show your room number before meal. The need for additional breakfast is 98yuan one person.

早餐时间是早上7:00-10:00陶乐咖啡厅,请在用餐前报房间号码,需要额外加早餐是98+15% service charge元一位。

G:OK.

好的。

R:Your room number is 1018.Here is your key card. The bellman will take your luggage and show you the way.

您的房间号码是1018,这是您的房卡。行李生将为您提行李并为您带路。

G:OK.

好的。

Dialogue B

Complaint(处理投诉)

C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 客人

C:Good evening, Front Office. Can I help you?

晚上好,这里是前台。有什么可以为您效劳?

G:This is Ms. Stevenson, Room 1827. I’ve just checked in and I’m not satisfied with my room. . 我是1827房的史蒂文森小姐,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。

C:May I know what’s the matter?

请问有什么问题吗?

G:The room is too noisy and my husband was woken up several times by the noise the baggage!I didn’t expect such things would happen in your hotel.

房间非常的!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。

C:I’m sorry to hear that, Ms. Stevenson. I’ll try to arrange another quiet room for you .Please wait a moment.(after a while)。We do apologize for the inconvenience.

很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森小姐。我立刻为您更换另一件更安静的房间,我们为给您带来的不便道歉。

G:That fine. Thank you.

好吧,谢谢您。

C:You’re welcome, Ms. Stevenson. Your new room number is 1728 and here is your room key. My name’s Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to call me.

不客气,史蒂文森太太。这是为您新更换的房间1728的房卡。我叫西蒙,如果有什么我

能效劳的,请尽管给我打电话。

酒店前厅服务英语口语对话

酒店预订服务常用英语口语对话

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?

早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

What kind of room would you like to reserve ?

您想订哪种类型的房间?

A single room or a double room ?

要单人间还是双人房间?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ?

您想订哪几天的房间呢?

What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

May I know your name ?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand .

您应预期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount .

10%的折扣。

酒店接待服务英语口语

What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .

双人房的房价是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在内。

May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

Could you fill in this form, please?

请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

This is your room card and room key?

这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。

Could you sign your name, please?

请您签一下名,好吗?

If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account.

晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

You’ll have to register individually, please.

请你们分开登记。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.

非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?

您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

Could you keep your room key until you check out ?

请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

酒店收银服务英语口语基本句型

Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all.

这是您的账单。总共2000元。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

Please check it and sign here.

请核对一下,在这里签个字。

I will write out a receipt for you .

我给您开一张收据。

May I check the details for you , please?

我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

Do you have any charges for this morning?

您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?

We’ll have to charge you $10 extra.

我们要向您额外收10美元。

Did you make any phone calls from room, sir?

先生,您从房间打过电话吗?

Excuse me , sir , but I don’t think that will be enough.

先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill .Please wait a minute while I correct it . 对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。

Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。

以上是厦门美联英语整理的酒店前厅服务英语口语对话全部内容。

热门推荐

更多
勤学培训网 酒店前厅服务英语口语对话